About CU Scholar
CU Scholar is an open access institutional repository supporting the research and teaching mission of the University of Colorado Boulder. It is intended to serve as a platform for preserving and providing public access to the research activities of members of the CU Boulder community. CU Scholar is maintained by the University Libraries.
Institutional repositories like CU Scholar are a great way to maximize the impact of your work by reaching a larger audience. Current CU Boulder faculty, staff, and students may submit works that meet our content policy. Please visit our policies page for more information: https://scholar.colorado.edu/terms
1. Click the blue "Share Your Work" button in the center of the homepage to add your work to CU Scholar.
2. Log in with your IdentiKey.
3. Choose your type of work from the list provided.
4. Fill out as many of the fields in the submission form under the “Descriptions” tab as possible. Filling out the form makes your work easier for others to find. All fields at the top of the form are required (as indicated by a blue “required” icon). Additional fields can be entered by clicking on the gray “Additional fields” button below the required fields.
5. Click on the “Files” tab at the top of the form.
6. Click the green “Add files...” button to upload files from your computer.
7. Upload your file from your computer.
8. Read and agree to the “Deposit Agreement” in the “Save Work” window on the right.
9. Click the blue "Save" button at the bottom of the “Save Work” window on the right.
An administrator will review and approve your submission. Please contact an administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.