About CU Scholar
CU Scholar is an open access institutional repository supporting the research and teaching mission of the University of Colorado Boulder. It is intended to serve as a platform for preserving and providing perpetual public access to the research activities of members of the CU Boulder community. CU Scholar is maintained by the University Libraries.
Institutional repositories like CU Scholar are a great way to maximize the impact of your work by reaching a larger audience. Current CU Boulder faculty, staff, and students may submit works that meet our content policy. Please visit our policies page for more information: https://scholar.colorado.edu/terms
In 2023, CU Scholar was recognized as a CoreTrustSeal certified repository. CoreTrustSeal certification involves a thorough review by community peers to ensure compliance with 16 ‘core’ level requirements around organizational infrastructure, digital object management, technology and security. Certification builds confidence in data creators, users, and funders that data on CU Scholar is reliably and sustainably stored.
1. Click the blue "Share Your Work" button in the center of the homepage to add your work to CU Scholar.
2. Log in with your IdentiKey.
3. Choose your type of work from the list provided.
4. Fill out as many of the fields in the submission form under the “Descriptions” tab as possible. Filling out the form makes your work easier for others to find. All fields at the top of the form are required (as indicated by a blue “required” icon). Additional fields can be entered by clicking on the gray “Additional fields” button below the required fields.
5. Click on the “Files” tab at the top of the form.
6. Click the green “Add files...” button to upload files from your computer.
7. Upload your file from your computer.
8. Read and agree to the “Deposit Agreement” in the “Save Work” window on the right.
9. Click the blue "Save" button at the bottom of the “Save Work” window on the right.
An administrator will review and approve your submission. Please contact an administrator at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Diversity and Inclusion
CU Scholar, a service of the University of Colorado Boulder Libraries, is committed to furthering the University of Colorado Boulder’s goal of building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable public research university for the 21st century as stated in the Inclusion, Diversity & Excellence in Academics (IDEA) Plan. Our vision of diversity and inclusion includes, but is not limited to, cultural differences, race and ethnicity, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, (dis)ability, creed, religious or spiritual beliefs, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, class, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, political affiliation, and political philosophy. CU Scholar lowers barriers to information access by providing free, open access versions of works produced by the CU Boulder community. Content in CU Scholar has been downloaded by readers in 235 countries and territories. CU Scholar works to promote diversity, equity, and inclusivity in scholarly publishing by providing a platform for all members of the CU Boulder community to share scholarly works with the world.