Data from "2021 State of Open at the University of Colorado Boulder" Report Public Deposited
This data set contains five data files that were used to produce the "2021 State of Open at the University of Colorado Boulder" report:
1. CUBoulderOAFund2013_2020.csv contains data from articles funded by the CU Boulder Libraries Open Access Fund from 2013 to 2020. This data was collected by CU Boulder Libraries personnel from successful applications to the Open Access Fund.
2. CUBoulderPublishedData2014_2020.csv contains data from the CU Boulder Faculty Reports of Professional Activities from 2014 to 2020. CU Boulder Libraries personnel coded this data for the variables provided.
3. CUBoulderTotalOAPublishing2012_2020.csv contains data on type of open access article from Unpaywall (https://unpaywall.org/) matched against data on articles authored by CU Boulder faculty from CU Boulder Elements (https://www.colorado.edu/fis/CUBE). CU Boulder Libraries personnel exported the data provided on July 22, 2021.
4. CUScholarContent20201231.csv contains data on all of the items in the CU Scholar institutional repository as of December 31, 2020. This data was exported by CU Boulder Libraries personnel from the CU Scholar (Samvera) software on December 31, 2020.
5. CUScholarTotalDownloads2020.csv contains data on total downloads of all CU Scholar content for each day from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020. This data was exported from Google Analytics by CU Libraries personnel.
The full report based on this data can be found here: https://doi.org/10.25810/3tmp-k869
- Date Issued
- Academic Affiliation
- Last Modified
- Related URL
- Resource Type
- Rights Statement
- Caillet, R., Cantrell, M., Johnson, A., Ranganath, A., & Wrigley, J. (2021). Data from "2021 State of Open at the University of Colorado Boulder" Report [Data set]. University of Colorado Boulder. https://doi.org/10.25810/x8nq-tb51