About Institutional Repositories
CU Scholar is a digital repository supporting the research and teaching mission of the University of Colorado Boulder. It is intended to serve as a platform for preserving the research activities of members of the CU-Boulder community, and for promoting that research to the general public. CU Scholar is maintained by the University Libraries as a service to the community of scholars worldwide.
Institutional repositories like CU Scholar are a great way to maximize the impact of your work by reaching a larger audience and distributing pre-print and post-print publications quickly. CU Scholar allows the public to engage with your work while meeting funder mandates for Open Access. Presentations, senior theses, and other works that meet our content policies may also be submitted. Please visit http://scholar.colorado.edu/policies.html.
- Click the "Submit Research" link located on the right tool bar to add your work to CU Scholar.
- Choose your academic or administrative unit from the list provided.
- Log in or create an account if it is your first time using CU Scholar.
- Fill out as many of the fields in the submission form as possible.Filling out the form makes your work easier for others to find. All fields highlighted in red are required.
- Upload your file from your computer.
- Click "Submit." An administrator will review and approve your submission.
Please contact an administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.